LED Lightboxes will attract attention
LED Lightboxes are designed to attract attention. They use light in creative ways to communicate a visual message. When placed in the right setting, they undoubtedly stand out from the crowd and drive traffic and footfall.
- Travel- Again, in this situation, you only have a limited timeframe to impress the passer by, so it needs to be eye catching. The old static display boards have been overtaken.
- Retail point of sale display. With only a few seconds to catch the attention of passers-by, your message must capture attention.
- Events- Whether it’s a hotel, restaurant, trade show or entertainment venue, an
- LED Lightbox will deliver core promotional messaging that will attract and inform whilst delivering a high visual impact.
- Health & Fitness- An LED Lightbox can help to inspire people in Gyms and other fitness areas with creative messaging and dynamic imagery.
LED Lightboxes are environmentally friendly
LED Lightboxes consume less energy than fluorescent lighting and can be used for long periods of time. Since they are using less power, they will help to reduce cost and to reduce your carbon footprint.
Being environmentally friendly is becoming a major issue for every business so why not plan for a lower carbon future.
Where do LED Lightboxes work best?
LED Lightboxes work well in a wide variety of settings and we have highlighted just a few examples of areas where they work well, but there are many more.
If you want to catch the attention of people in a busy environment, an LED Lightbox will help you to stand out from the crowd. Why not get in touch and explore the possibilities with one of our team.
Versatility, creativity and technology gives your messaging punch
There is now a wide choice of LED Lightbox sizes and shapes to suit every need.
The variety of colour choice is extensive. For example, a dynamic lightbox can be built to use RGB ( Red, Green and Blue) and can give a choice of over 16.7million colour variations. (Source: Wikipedia)
There is also now a big choice from small to very large in the size of lightboxes that are available. Imagine filling an entire wall with an LED Lightbox!
Programmable LED Lightboxes deliver outstanding results
There are also lightboxes now available that can be programmed to show dynamic moving images. Here at HueBox we are at the forefront of this exciting technology and would be delighted to demonstrate why our leadership position could help your business.
If you want to know more about LED Lightboxes and the possibilities, why not get in touch with us at HueBox. We would love to discuss your business and how we can help.